Many thanks to our outstanding partners from around the world!
Help GlobalCCU to reach its goals while GlobalCCU helps you to reach yours!
Enter the circle of our outstanding Partners worldwide!
Pictured here are the 2019 GlobalCCU Forum partners in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 2021, due to the pandemic, the event was organised remotely.
All these benefits below are available only for you:
Highlight your Corporate brand
- Expose your brand globally before, during and after the three-day GlobalCCU Forum, on the GlobalCCU website, through emailing announcements to thousands of global learning contacts, posts in LinkedIn, issued press releases translated in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Arabic, Chinese, Indonesian, announcing the finalists and the winners
- Be associated with the prestigious GlobalCCU 2023 Awards blended ceremony on 17 May relayed through Internet, where you will be invited to present a trophy to a winner on stage and featured in the GlobalCCU Awards official film and the photograph souvenirs taken during the ceremony
Display your expertise
- Display and share your strategic thinking and expertise on pioneer topics discussed during the opening session on 17 May
- Demonstrate your know-how in Learning & Development innovation; design with us and co-facilitate the Experimental learning Sessions on 18 May
Obtain strong business contacts and development opportunities
- Meet and showcase your Organisation, your services and applications in the Partners Exhibit Suite to a rare group of global leaders.
- Network and create long-lasting relationships to further develop your business with the GlobalCCU Awards finalists from five continents, and other delegates: Corporate University directors, Chief Learning Officers, HR directors, Learning and Development directors, HR Directors, VP Executives, VIPs, Partners and journalists.
- Share unforgettable convivial moments with the attendees during the three-day Forum.
Learn the latest Corporate Universities trends
- Learn from the 2023 GlobalCCU Award winners explaining their successful journey
- Learn from TVS-IQL behind the scenes, the Corporate University of TVS Motor
- Learn from the other Partners and Experts who will display their knowledge and know-how
How do the partnership benefits meet your goals and what is expected from our Platinum, Gold, Silver and Associate Partners?
You will find all the details in the GlobalCCU Forum Partner Chart
We are available to discuss and explore the best partnership opportunities for you.
Many thanks in advance for your support!
Contact: Elena Zlobina, Business Development and Partnership Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for considering joining us in this exciting journey!